Dra. Sofia Zelou is the Speech Therapist at Turó Park Medical Center. After obtaining her bachelor’s degree at the University of Speech Language Therapy of Greece , Sofia obtained a Master in “Neurologopedia” (“The Speech Language Therapy after brain damages”) from Barcelona’s Hospital Santa Creu and Sant Pau.
She treats speech, language and voice disorders and is specialized in language, speech and swallowing disorders due to brain damages or neurological injuries, syndromes and neurodegenerative diseases.
Sofia works both with children and adults. She is expert in the treatment of communication disorders associated with autism and certified in the use of Increasing and Alternative Communication Systems.
Sofia is a teacher in the Braille system and knows sign language in Greek and in English.
She speaks perfect Spanish, Catalan, English and Greek and her sessions are held in these languages.
Click here to book your appointment online or call us at +34 932 529 729
1.2 Basic co-pago Insurance
There is a subgroup called “co-pago” where your monthly fee is lower but you pay a small extra amount previously agreed with your insurance, for certain specialists and services when you need them. Reduces fixed cost, good option if you don’t need to visit a doctor very frequently.
Reimbursement – Free to choose any doctor, center or hospital.
- Up to 100% of the cost reimbursed.
- You must pay your doctor’s visit and claim your reimbursement at posteriori. This usually takes between 5 and 15 days and you can claim between 80-100% back.
- The quota is approximately 20-30€/ month more expensive than a basic private insurance policy.
- We work with private reimbursement policies of major insurance companies such as Axa Optima Plus, Asisa Integral, Allianz Salud Reemboolso, Signa Global, DKV Mundisalud, Sanitas Mas, Mapfre Salud Reembolso, Bupa Company Gold, Geoblue.
- If you have additional dental insurance added to your reimbursement policy, you can have between 30-100% reimbursed depending on your insurance company and dental procedure. These conditions vary between insurance providers.
If you are interested you can book an appointment at Turó Park Medical Center clicking here.