Last Thursday, April 27th, we finally had our Open House Party here at Turó Medical Center. We really want to thank you to all of you who made that night so special. Thank you!
Click on the gallery to check out who was there! 🙂
1.2 Basic co-pago Insurance
There is a subgroup called “co-pago” where your monthly fee is lower but you pay a small extra amount previously agreed with your insurance, for certain specialists and services when you need them. Reduces fixed cost, good option if you don’t need to visit a doctor very frequently.
Reimbursement – Free to choose any doctor, center or hospital.
- Up to 100% of the cost reimbursed.
- You must pay your doctor’s visit and claim your reimbursement at posteriori. This usually takes between 5 and 15 days and you can claim between 80-100% back.
- The quota is approximately 20-30€/ month more expensive than a basic private insurance policy.
- We work with private reimbursement policies of major insurance companies such as Axa Optima Plus, Asisa Integral, Allianz Salud Reemboolso, Signa Global, DKV Mundisalud, Sanitas Mas, Mapfre Salud Reembolso, Bupa Company Gold, Geoblue.
- If you have additional dental insurance added to your reimbursement policy, you can have between 30-100% reimbursed depending on your insurance company and dental procedure. These conditions vary between insurance providers.
If you are interested you can book an appointment at Turó Park Medical Center clicking here.