PRP treatment for cell regeneration
Platelet-rich plasma is an advanced autologous treatment (it comes from your own body), highly effective against the anti-aging process.
It doesn’t use artificial products, so there is no possibility of skin reaction, allergy or rejection.
- It allows delaying the skin aging process.
- Cell regeneration activation.
- More luminous and better-textured skin.
- Fewer wrinkles and flaccidity.
- No allergies risks or incompatibility reactions.
- It doesn’t generate marks or scars.
- You don’t need to rest after the treatment.
What does the treatment consist of
The treatment consists in extracting blood from the patient and processing it under strict medical and sanitary control, so we can obtain a plasma fraction with a high concentration of platelets that increase the proliferation and migration of fibroblasts. This ensures a 7 times higher level of growth factors which can act as a regenerator to reduce inflammation, preventing fibrosis, tissue remodeling, and angiogenesis.
Once extracted and processed, the PRP can be applied on the face, hands, neckline, and scalp as mesotherapy (micro-injections).Its effect is progressive and reaches its maximum potential after 20 or 30 days. Three sessions per year (spaced every three or four weeks) are recommended to optimize the effect.
What is it indicated for
It is indicated for bags and dark circles treatments, spots and scars, superficial wrinkles such as crow’s feet, as a support for other aesthetic treatments and to reduce the recovery time for the following treatments:
- Bruises produced by vitamin treatments.
- Puffiness caused by fillers.
- Superficial controlled burns caused by laser treatments.
Its result is a global anti-aging effect. It improves the skin’s texture and increases its luminosity, vitality, and firmness. Superficial wrinkles are reduced and it is useful for low capillary density cases, as well, as it stimulates the hair follicle.