Why change your diet?
There are many reasons why you might want to change your diet:
- To lose weight
- To gain weight
- To eat healthier
- To improve your digestion
- For ecological reasons
- And many more...
Why you should consult a nutritionist?
Even if you know the basic principles of nutrition, we advise you to seek the advice of a nutritionist if you want to change your diet to avoid deficiencies. If you want to lose weight, for example, you run the risk of going on a diet that is too strict and depriving yourself of certain vitamins or proteins, which is far from the objective. If you want to be a vegetarian, it is also important to know how to compensate for protein and iron.
Whatever your objective, a nutritionist will be able to offer you a program adapted to your needs..
Changing eating habits is not always easy. By choosing the follow-up of a nutritionist, you will benefit from personalized support and monitoring at each stage of your process so that your dietary changes will be long-lasting.
Our tips for a healthier diet
Whatever your nutritional goal is, there are some tips you can adopt to improve your daily life and be healthier. They apply to everyone and have only benefits:
- Avoid tobacco and alcoholic beverages
- Drink enough liquids
- Get regular physical activity
- Get enough sleep
- Reduce stress
What is included in a nutrition consultation for dietary changes at Turó Park Dental & Medical Center?
- First free consultation by video consultation: during this first appointment, our nutritionist will take the time to understand your needs and your personal situation in order to propose a personalised programme that meets your expectations.
- Delivery of the personalised programme: you will receive your programme and action plan by email and will benefit from a consultation to ask your questions and discuss with your nutritionist.
- Regular follow-up: you will then benefit from a personalised follow-up for 3 months, with regular consultations.
- Review: 6 months after the start of your programme, you will be able to consult your nutritionist again to ensure that your results are sustainable.