Infectious diseases and travel medicine

//Infectious diseases and travel medicine
Infectious diseases and travel medicine2018-10-21T11:08:48+00:00

Travel health advice is extremely important when visiting specific countries. Our travel health clinic in Barcelona is your one-stop shop for all your travel health requirements and holiday vaccinations.

Our Barcelona travel medicine and vaccination center specialists have in-depth knowledge of infectious diseases and can provide customized advice and disease prevention for all those travelling to far-off countries.

Our English-speaking travel medicine services in Barcelona

  • Routine immunizations

  • Vaccines for travel

  • Japaneses encephalitis vaccine

  • Malaria Prevention

  • Dengue prevention

  • Lab test services


1 person: 80€
2 people: 140
3 people: 190
4 people: 240
5 people: 290

Médecine des voyages Barcelone

Dr. Juan Ambrosioni

English-speaking specialist in infectious diseases and travel medicine in Barcelona

  • Travel medicine
  • Infectious diseases
  • Vaccination
See More
Book an appointment

Other medical services


A review today, 365 days of peace of mind

See more


We take care of your heart like no one else

See more


We are what we eat

See more
All medical services