Covid test in Barcelona. Get tested in clinic, at home or at one of our partner laboratories. At Turó Park Dental & Medical Center we offer all of the tests currently available:
- Rapid Antigenic Test.
Depending on the test you need and your schedule, you will access your test in our clinic or our fully secure partner laboratory in Barcelona.
We can also come to you: providing testing services at your own home or your office. These can be arranged for one person or for groups.
If you think you have symptoms and would like medical advice, please book a videoconsultation with one of our doctors specialized in infectious diseases.
Read on to find out all you need to know about COVID-19.
Select your Covid Test
Here is some information from the WHO (World Health Organization) for if you think you have symptoms:
'If you feel unwell, here’s what to do.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately. Call by telephone first and follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Know the full range of symptoms of COVID-19. The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, dry cough, tiredness and loss of taste or smell. Less common symptoms include aches and pains, headache, sore throat, red or irritated eyes, diarrhoea, a skin rash or discolouration of fingers or toes.
- Stay home and self-isolate for 10 days from symptom onset, plus three days after symptoms cease. Call your health care provider or hotline for advice. Have someone bring you supplies. If you need to leave your house or have someone near you, wear a properly fitted mask to avoid infecting others.
- Keep up to date on the latest information from trusted sources, such as WHO or your local and national health authorities. Local and national authorities and public health units are best placed to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves.'
Come to Turó Park to get your covid test in Barcelona!
We also have information for travel:
Covid Test in Barcelona: most asked questions
It is advisable to get tested in the following cases:
- You think you have symptoms (loss of smell, loss of taste, fever, cough...)
- You have been to a place or person at risk (gathering)
- You will soon be returning to a hospital or an institution at risk
- You are about to take a transport for which a test is required
- You simply want to be tested by choice
If you are tested, stay home and isolate yourself while waiting for the results.
If you receive a positive test result or think that you may have coronavirus due to the reasons above, you must go into self-isolation. That is when you do not leave your home because you have or might have coronavirus.
Do not go to work, school or public places – work from home if you can.
Completely avoid public transport, leaving for food and medicine – order it online or by phone, or ask someone to bring it to your home.
Do not have visitors in your home.
If you have Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid, please contact your local health referral centre (HRC). Our medical staff will assess your symptoms and decide whether or not you should be tested.
Please note that it is not currently possible to be tested voluntarily in the public health system. If you wish to be tested even though you have no symptoms and have not been in contact with an infected person, you will need to go to a private testing laboratory to be tested.
Alternatively, you can book your test on the Turó Park Dental & Medical Center website and then go to one of our partner laboratories for testing. In order to provide our patients with complete medical assistance, we provide Covid-19 tests at highly qualified partner facilities. We can also provide you with an invoice if required.
If you would like to take a Covid test with Turó Park Dental & Medical Center, start by booking an appointment above, you can pay online.
You will receive a confirmation by email and you can go to the laboratory whose address will be specified on the confirmation anytime you wish inbetween the laboratory hours.
After taking a test, you may receive 3 types of results:
- Positive: Covid-19 virus was detected in your body at the time of the test.
- Negative: Covid-19 virus was not detected in your body at the time of the test.
- Inconclusive: the test results do not show whether you were positive or not at the time of the test and you will have to take a new test.
If you test positive, you should contact your referral health centre and isolate yourself at home for 10 days.
To complement your test, we advise you to have a videoconsultation with one of our general practitioners if:
- You need to confirm your symptoms
- You would like to find out how the test will be conducted
- You would like psychological support
Our doctors specialising in Infectious Diseases and our General Practitioners receive you by videoconsultation and offer you personalised follow-up.
We guarantee you
Where to get tested with Turó Park Medical Center?
|Test center location
|Monday to Friday : 8h to 18h
Saturday : 8h to 12h
|Monday to Friday : 8h to 11h
|Monday to Friday : 9h to 18h
Saturday and Sunday : 9h to 11h
|Monday to Friday : 9h to 17h
Saturday and Sunday : 9h to 12h
|La Bonanova L6