We Accept All Reimbursement Insurance Plans
Turo Park Medical and Dental Center is a private medical and dental clinic. Most insurance companies will reimburse 80% -100% of the cost of your medical treatment. Seeking care at our private clinic with private insurance means that you won’t have to wait to see a specialist, as is often the case with public healthcare services in Spain.
For coverage of dental care, reimbursement may be partial, full, or no reimbursement. Spanish insurance companies do not tend to cover dental care. International or Expat insurance plans (such as AXA Optima Plus or DKV MundiSalud) do not automatically reimburse for dental services. We recommend that you check with your individual insurance provider to determine your coverage amount before coming to your dental appointment with us.
For all services, you will need to pay at the time of your visit in full, and then submit your bill for reimbursement to your insurance company.
Types of Private Insurance Plans
- Basic Insurance Plan
- Have to choose from a list of doctors approved by your insurer
- Covers basic services (visit with doctor, health check, medical analysis)
- Hospitalization costs usually not covered
- Good basic insurance to avoid long waiting lists to be seen by a specialist compared to public service
- Reimbursement Insurance Plan
- Choice of doctor, center or hospital not limited by the insurance plan
- Up to 100% of the cost of the visit reimbursed by the insurance plan
- Must pay the entire cost of the doctor’s visit at the time of service and then submit paperwork in order to be reimbursed (80-100% of the cost of the visit) at a later date (usually after 5-15 days).
- Approximately 20-30€/ month more expensive than basic private insurance plans.
- We work with the major insurance companies offering private reimbursement policies such as: Axa Optima Plus, Asisa Integral, Allianz Salud Reemboolso, Cigna Global, DKV Mundisalud, Sanitas Mas, Mapfre Salud Reembolso, Bupa Company Gold, Geoblue.
- If you have additional dental insurance added to your reimbursement policy, you can have between 30-100% reimbursed depending on your insurance company and dental procedure.
|What is the typical monthly COST?||From 38€||From 50€|
|Can I see any doctor I want?||Choose from limited list of doctors||Free to choose any doctor|
|Is everything included in my monthly fee?||No, you pay extras for visits||You pay doctor’s fees and submit your invoice for 80 – 100% reimbursement with your insurer.|
|Examples of insurance companies||DKV, AXA, Adeslas, Sanitas, Mapfre, Cigna||DKV, AXA, Adeslas, Sanitas, Mapfre, Cigna|
|Examples of insurance policies||Adeslas Basica, Adeslas Plena, Adeslas Vital, Sanitas Mas Salud, DKV Integral, DKV Modular, DKV Seleccion, Cigna Salud Plena||Adeslas Plena Extra 150, Sanitas Plena 90.000, DKV Mundi Salud, DKV Residentes, DKV Top Health, Allianz, Cigna Salud Reembolso Blue, Cigna Salud Reembolso Gold (incl USA)|
|What about Turo Park Medical Center’s MEDICAL services?||Medical Analysis, ORL||Medical Analyses, ORL, Pediatrician, General Medical Doctor, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Infectious Disease, Psychologist|
|Are Turo Park Medical Center’s DENTAL services covered by my insurance if I have dental insurance?||No||If you have EXTRA dental insurance in ADDITION to your general health insurance, some companies may reimburse 30-100% of CERTAIN dental treatments|
|What is the cost of extra dental insurance coverage?||Approx. 9€/ month* But can only go to your insurer’s dental center||-|
You need a doctor?
Meet our doctors or contact us to get a quick appointment!