Enhance your integral balance
Cathy Morghese, Dietitian-Nutritionist
Graduated in biology applied to the food industry and biotechnology from the University of Strasbourg, Cathy Morghese has spent a large part of her career working for various large companies.
In 2016, she decided to return to her first passion, nutrition and obtained a technical degree in dietetics and clinical nutrition 2 years later. In 2020, she also obtained a degree in Anti-Aging Medicine from the University of Paris-Est Créteil.
Specialized in holistic nutrition, Cathy has also trained in other complementary disciplines such as :
- Humanistic Psychology: Cathy is "Encouragement consultant", trained with Kristian Orozco via the Lynn Lott method.
- Mindful eating with Dr. Lynn Rossy at the Center of Mindful Eating, USA.
- Sports Nutrition with the help of Anna Grífols- Nutriexper.
4 exclusive programs for a personalized treatment:
If you are hesitating about which program is the best for you, our dietitian-nutritionist Cathy Morghese will help you identify your needs and clarify your expectations in a 100% personalized care.
The program takes 3 months:
- FREE first appointment (15 min) by phone or videoconsultation
- Diagnostic session to establish the patient's needs (1h): appointment at the clinic
7 days later: delivery of the personalized program by email
7 days later: follow-up session of the program (30-45 min) by phone or videoconsultation
- First month: 1 session per week at the clinic (1 diagnosis + 3 sessions), by phone or videoconsultation
- Second month: 1 session at the clinic, by phone or videoconsultation + follow-up by email
- Third month: 1 session at the clinic, by phone or videoconsultation + follow-up by email
- Sixth month: 1 post-program follow-up session at the clinic, by telephone or videoconsultation
Other medical services