At Turó Park Dental & Medical Center's Lab in Madrid we offer you all of the currently available tests: PCR, Antibodies and Rapid Antigenic Test.
Our fully equipped partner laboratory in Madrid can provide you with the test you need to suit your schedule.
We can also come to you: at your home or your office. For one person or for groups.
If you think you have symptoms and would like medical advice, please book a videoconsultation with one of our doctors specialized in infectious diseases.
Select your Covid Test
We guarantee you
Covid Test in Madrid: FAQs
You should do a PCR test in the following cases:
- If you think that you have symptoms (loss of smell, loss of taste, fever, cough...).
- If there is the possibility that you have been in contact with a person at risk (or at a gathering).
- If you will soon be returning to a hospital or an institution at risk.
- If you are travelling on transport that requires a test.
- You simply want to be tested by choice
NB: it is not currently possible to be tested voluntarily in the public health system.
Although, if you wish to be tested even with no symptoms or contact to the virus, you will need to go to a private testing laboratory. Alternatively, you can book your test on the Turó Park Dental & Medical Center website and then go our partner laboratory for testing in Madrid. We can provide you with an invoice, where required.
You will receive a confirmation by email and you can go to the laboratory whose address is specified below, and will be in the email confirmation.
After taking a test, there are 3 possible results:
- Positive: Covid-19 virus was detected in your body at the time of the test.
- Negative: Covid-19 virus was not detected in your body at the time of the test.
- Inconclusive: the test results do not show whether you were positive or not at the time of the test and you will have to take a new test.
- You need to confirm your symptoms
- You would like to find out how the test will be conducted
- You would like psychological support
- You want to ask questions in confidentiality with reliable answers
Where to get tested with Turó Park Medical Center?
Barrio de Chamberí | Monday to Friday | 08:00-13:00