We offer you a dental and medical services together in a single, modern and high-tech clinic, right in the center of Barcelona.
✻ Open access to private medical and dental care regardless of insurance status.
✻ Same-day appointments with expert English-speaking doctors and dentists in Barcelona.
✻ Home and video consultations available.
✻ Collaborative relationships with Barcelona’s healthcare specialists and hospitals allows quick referral and care coordination for your entire family or business.
With free and open access to our center you can:
- Make an appointment with an experienced specialist in record time.
- Be assured of better reimbursement from your insurance and mutual
- Have accurate and detailed estimates for the price of your service and the origin of any dental materials.
Medical care in your own language: French, English, Spanish.
Unlimited appointment time and follow-up appointments.
Access to a single, affordable dental and medical care all in one clinic for the entire family.
In 2020 Turó Park Medical and Dental Center had: 35 Clinical specialists, 200 Network specialists, 4000 patients treated, 8000 Consultations carried out, 10 languages spoken.
What services does our Barcelona medical center offer?
- General dentistry, follow-up visits, dental hygiene and cleaning appointments, scaling, filling, devitalization.
- Invisible adult and children's orthodontics: Lingual and Invisalign® method.
- Maxillofacial surgery
- Dental Implants
- Dental veneers and crowns
- Teeth whitening
- General medicine
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Infectious Diseases and Travel Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Ear nose and throat (ENT)
- Cosmetic surgery and non-invasive cosmetic surgery
- Speech Therapy
- Medical tests, health check-ups and vaccines
How do I make an appointment with a doctor?
- By phone at +34932529729
- Online by clicking here. On our medical center’s website, we provide a simple system for making an appointment with your doctor, ensuring that you get a visit from the GP or specialist of your choice as soon as possible. You will receive an SMS reminder at the time of your appointment.
How do I get reimbursed for medical care?
Depending on your insurance plan, most patients are reimbursed 80% to 100% of the cost of your consultation at our private clinic.
You can learn more on our “Mutuals and Refunds” page
Click on the image to access the photo gallery!
You need a dentist or doctor?
Contact us to get a quick appointment!